We are engaged in manufacturing precision made Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill. We are offering Power Tiller Drum Seed-Cum-Fertilizer Drill. The Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill is approved by govt. of Odisha on 50% subsidy. We are engaged in offering our clients with a qualitative and durable Zero Till Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill. Raw material used for manufacturing our range of Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill is procured from trusted and reliable vendors of the domain. To ensure accuracy and interchangeability in joining, we join these tills with jigs, fixtures & dies. Further, we also manufacture and supply manual potato planter. We are going to manufacture a quality proven range of Zero Till Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill, which minimizes the losses due to delayed sowing and it also saves the cost involved in land preparation. Our range of Zero Till age can be used for sowing of rice, wheat, which can be used for every type of soil.
Benefits of Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill :
- It saves the cost of fuel, labor and interest, thus it is highly economical. It saves around Rs. 1700/- per hectare required for field preparation.
- Sowing of wheat can be advanced by 8-10 days, because the time required for field preparation is saved
- Unlike conventional tillage, the weed seeds lying at lower depths don’t come to the surface and the problem of phalaris is also minimal.
- These drills present opportunity for higher and more consistent yields, as these comes with improved seeding equipment coupled with efficient input management
- In rice/wheat varieties, the recommended varieties should be grown always.
Seed Treatment : For preventing loss due to birds and loose smut, seed should be properly treated with thriam, Vitavas and Bavastin as par recommended rate.
General Instructions :
- The harvesting of the rice should be done near to ground and the left over stubble should never be more than 15 cm in height.
- Before undertaking sowing, the Seed Cum Fertilizer Drill should be calibrated for seeds.
- Sowing depth should be 5-7 cm.
- To prevent choking of drill, granular form of fertilizer should be used.
- Flat fan or cut nozzle should be used for spray of weedicides.
- After sowing, first irrigation should be applied after 15-20 days.
- For preventing choking during sowing seeds and fertilizer pipes should be monitored properly.
- Do not attach planker behind the Bharat Zerotillage machine
- Do not worry, if after sowing, the seeds remain visible in the slit made by zero-till drill. All seeds will germinate and there is no need to cover them
- Further, we can also modify all the implements as per the specific requirements made by our clients.
Salient Features :
- Drills fertilizer and seeds together but delivers them separately in a single drive.
- Seeds and Fertilizers are drilled at different depths, thus improves germination
- Soil covers the fertilizer and then the seed is implanted.
- Soil also covers the seed finally.
- Separate containers for seed and fertilizer
- Screw type conveyor system is developed to dispense the seeds and fertilizer
- Seeds to be sown and fertilizer quantity can be adjusted according to the requirement in a definite area.
- Arm wheel for rotating the conveyor
- The depth of the fertilizer and gap between seed & fertilizer can be adjusted
- It not only saves seeds and fertilizer, but also supports optimum growth of saplings
Brief Description :
A trench digger is a device that can be attached to a powertiller above and can dig in one hour, fuel consumption of 1.25 liters of diesel per hour.
Current Status :
The technology is already launched in state of Odisha and is available for other states and abroad.